Media Contacts Ltd
Feel like you’ve hit a glass ceiling? Or perhaps you want control over the direction of the work you do?
Due to continued growth, a top 150 corporate communications and public affairs agency is looking for a new Senior Account Director or Associate Director. This is an amazing opportunity to lead a team, continue to develop your career and help to grow an existing portfolio of Public Affairs clients within one of the most successful small agencies in the heart of London.
This would suit someone who has come has come from a political/advocacy background across a generalist portfolio or sectors such as real estate, built environment, financial services, social purpose, energy and natural resources.
The Senior Account Director’s Job:
- Working alongside senior directors, designing, and delivering public affairs plans and proposals
- Providing strategic advice to clients
- Managing junior team members of the team
- Drafting materials such as parliamentary briefing documents, press notices and policy reports.
The Senior Account Director will:
- Have an in-depth understanding of government, parliament and political processes as well as substantial agency experience
- Some media (proactive and reactive, plus social) experience.
- Ideally, experience with international work although this is not essential
- Experience with new business