Are you an established PR Account Executive who wants to work with one of the UK’s biggest retailers? Our client is an award-winning drinks communications agency and is looking for a passionate PR Senior Account Executive to join their team. Boasting big-name clients, this agency will allow you to carve a name for yourself in the drinks industry.
Based in their Wimbledon offices, the Senior Account Executive will work with the agency’s main account as part of a small team. They will report directly to the PR Director and work with the company’s events teams on award-winning projects.
The role will give you hands-on experience working with major names in the industry while building strong relationships with key drinks and lifestyle media across all channels.
- Assisting the Account Director.
- Writing press releases.
- Organise and attend press briefings and dinners.
The ideal Senior Account Executive will have/be:
- 2-3 years of consumer PR experience.
- Highly motivated with good energy, enthusiasm, strong organisational skills, and great attention to detail.
- High level of written & verbal communication skills with a proven record of producing press releases for all sectors of the media.
If you are a PR professional with a passion for the drinks industry and are ready to take your career to the next level, please submit your CV detailing your relevant experience and skills.