Media Contacts Ltd
An independent agency with over 30 years of experience, specialising in the hospitality industry is looking for a talented Account Executive to join their team.
As a PR Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting the account managers and director to develop and implement PR strategies, manage media relations, and build strong client relationships.
The Account Executive’s responsibilities include:
- Pitching media and securing stories aligned with expectations.
- Handling media management from story idea to publication.
- Overseeing all writing and content; aligning materials with both client and media preferences; ensuring all content meets quality and creative standards.
- Undertaking influencer outreach for reviews and event attendance.
- Attending client meetings and events.
The ideal Account Executive should be/have:
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Strong writing skills and a creative approach.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Ability to make and establish good media contacts and convert them to coverage.
- KPI/coverage driven.
If you want to work for an agency where every day provides new and interesting opportunities alongside being part of a fun, dynamic, and hardworking team, this is the place to be.