Media Contacts Ltd
A global communications agency’s Medical Education team is looking for an additional Senior Account Executive (or Account Manager) to work on a variety of editorial and communications projects to support pipeline and licensed prescription products. This medcomms agency offers it all – hybrid working 2 days a week in the office; international travel and secondments; lots of training, coaching and mentoring; sabbaticals and a very generous benefits package.
The medcomms agency:-
- A big network agency, highly regarded in the industry and with offices around the world.
- Swish London headquarters, encouraging human contact.
- Supports global publication plans to support a range of products for the treatment of type 2 diabetes and a progressive form of lung disease.
- The work involves planning, developing, tracking and managing the review process for abstracts and presentations for medical congresses and manuscripts for peer-reviewed medical journals.
The Senior Account Executive’s responsibilities:-
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, and managing the layout and production of posters for medical congresses.
- Being a key client manager on a large global account that covers a mix of peer-reviewed publications, internal communications, and congress activities.
- Using Datavision for publication planning.
- The successful senior account executive will have a science background, MUST have used DataVision for publication planning and be used to multi-tasking in a medical education or scientific communications agency.
- Will be genuinely interested in the pharmaceutical industry, the commercial as well as the scientific aspects of drug development.
- Will be willing to spend at least 2 days a week in the office in London.
- Are about to send me your CV! [email protected]