Media Contacts Ltd
A refreshingly different, full-service B2B communications agency is looking for its next Senior Account Manager to work solely on their biggest account within the visual and print industry. You will be joining a senior team who have been there since its humble beginnings and have watched this agency go from strength to strength.
This a key role working on a household name client focused on strategy and content creation. You will be joining a diverse team of both comms and creative professionals working on their biggest, international account. There is also scope to travel in the build-up to their key trade shows across the UK and Europe.
If you have the drive and passion to grow into the role, and work and you want the challenge of moving all the way up within the business, then this is the role for you. No glass ceilings here!
As a business, they work on multi-channel communications campaigns within both the UK and internationally. Interestingly, they place an emphasis on their innovative visual content and creative work, so ample opportunity to harness new skills and build on your existing comms experience.
The Senior Account Manager will be:
- Be a strategic leader, and be a key source of support and delivery of a key client account
- Work with the senior team to grow their retained and project-based campaigns
- Be responsible for producing key collateral over a variety of mediums, from script writing to Q and As
The Senior Account Manager will have:
- A proven track record within the world of B2B or B2B technology PR/marcomms
- Experience creating different types of content
- A strategic thinker, who is able to set goals and see the bigger picture
- A driving license may be preferable given they are based outside of London
If this sounds of interest, please click apply today or to find out more information, or send a copy of your CV to [email protected].