Job reference: 28633
A global healthcare PR and medical communications agency is looking to bolster its senior ranks with a talented Senior Account Manager looking to take on a bigger role and earliest possible promotion. The team is passionate about improving health outcomes and ultimately lives, and services include corporate reputation, consumer health, issues management, employee engagement, creative medical learning, meeting facilitation, publication planning, social media, content creation, creative services and media and influencer relations. If you want the chance to win awards, progress your career and work with a fantastically friendly and supportive team this is the call to make.
(N.B The role can be hybrid or fully office based).
The Senior Account Manager‘s Role:
- The work will be majority global, full spectrum pharmaceutical PR activities which will include media relations, social and digital, data milestones, congresses, issues management, disease awareness, internal comms, patient advocacy, etc.
- Therapy areas you might work on include gene therapy, dermatology, immunology or haemophilia
- You will be working in collaboration with other agencies in the network including the US.
- Develop your line management skills.
- You will have significant healthcare PR agency experience and have worked across data and regulatory communications.
- You will have global PR campaign experience – you’ll be used to launching prescription drugs in multiple markets.
- Great team working skills – you are friendly and fun to work with as well as a talented senior account manager with a solid healthcare PR pedigree.
- Analytical skills and ability to help develop and contribute to strategy and as you grow your client management skills.
- A passion for healthcare is a must!
What the Senior Account Manager will get
- An award-winning agency who will prioritise your development and career goals e.g. they often support staff to go on secondment for international placements
- A truly flexible organisation e.g. the whole company will continue to ‘go virtual’ during July & August each year, allowing employees to visit family or friends abroad or work from somewhere different or travel for example
- Industry- leading training and development programmes at all levels designed by their in-house Learning & Development Director
- Winning the ‘Great Place to Work’ award for over a decade!
- Impressive budget for socials
Excellent flexible benefits package including wellbeing perks, extra opportunity for holidays, help with travel costs and opportunity for career breaks.