Media Contacts Ltd
If you have the drive to build a healthcare communications practice, the contacts, leadership skills and eagerness to build something new, this is your chance! A very successful and refreshingly different healthcare PR, patient advocacy, policy and public affairs agency is looking for a senior director to help drive the development of the agency as it doubles in size over the next 3 years.
- Works across PR and Comms, Brand and Corporate or media relations – mainly highly integrated and very creative campaigns.
- Big enough to win big accounts up against bigger agencies but still small enough that you can make a massive impact on what type of agency it is going to be.
- Very good at networking and marketing themselves as an agency.
- Investing heavily in training and development of all staff.
- Has a wide variety of clients, both established and growing.
The Senior Director’s Role
- Help build a practice. The work, systems, processes and people are all in place for you to help take to the next level
- A big focus on business development, something they are very good at and which has been part of the key to their unrivalled success this year.
- There are a lot of integrated campaigns (policy and comms) across therapy areas such as women’s health, ophthalmology, obesity and dementia, and a talented team to deliver them.
- Part of an inspirational senior leadership team who will support and work with you.
- Have a solid, proven track record in a healthcare PR agency of leading teams, developing creative communications campaigns for pharmaceutical clients and bringing in new business.
- Want to have a massive impact and help shape the agency, leading from the front.
- Happy to work hybridly, 2 days a week in the office
- Might want equity in the business – generous rewards are on the table for the right person.