Media Contacts Ltd
This is an opportunity to work with one of the world’s largest financial news and technology providers. They have built an expansive team of journalists around the world who consistently uncover exclusive, market-moving stories. Over the past few years, they have worked to develop a platform that fuses artificial intelligence and machine learning to present actionable intelligence to their sophisticated audience.
As a senior reporter, you will cover distressed, private equity-backed companies issuing high-yield bonds and loans or restructuring. You will speak with bankers, advisors, and lawyers to get exclusive news on distressed companies ahead of the rest of the market. This is a fast-paced reporting role that would suit a proactive and persuasive journalist with a good understanding of the fixed-income market and some contacts in the industry.
- Developing a contact book of bankers, lawyers, and advisors
- Writing market-moving stories on distressed, private equity-backed companies
- Moderating panels at international conferences to develop your personal brand and position in the industry
- Significant experience as a financial journalist
- A track record of publishing exclusive news stories ahead of competing news services
- Strong knowledge of, or experience in fixed income
Everyone who replies will receive a response within one week.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via:
We’re hiring for positions across the media and business intelligence industries. If you’d like information on other opportunities, please email [email protected].
If you’re looking to hire for your media or business intelligence business, Media Contacts identify and engage specialist talent across editorial, content, analysts, producers, sales, marketing, and operations. If you are interested in discussing how we can help, please email Ben at [email protected].