Media Contacts Ltd
Looking to get out of the news churn and focus on in-depth reports covering the private equity industry?
This is an opportunity to join an established and well-respected title read by private equity professionals around the world. As a senior reporter, you’ll be responsible for developing a network of contacts and conducting in detailed interviews. You’ll write features, market analysis, and news caps that will be read by an international network of members and subscribers.
Reporters here have developed an excellent reputation in the market, many of whom have gone on to work for internationally recognised newswires and newspapers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing key relationships with senior executives within private equity
- Writing cover stories and features on pressing issues and industry trends
- Moderating at international industry events
Key requirements include:
- Some experience as a business or financial journalist
- An active interest in the private equity industry
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Medical coverage
- 401k pension
- 24 days paid annual leave
- Hybrid working
Everybody who applies will receive a response.
If you’d like more information, please feel free to reach out via: