Media Contacts Ltd
A leading innovative international events company at the forefront of sustainable technologies is looking for a sponsorship sales executive to join their growing team.
You will be directly interacting with market leaders who are providing global solutions to sustainability and climate issues. You’d be working closely with governmental stakeholders and Fortune 500 companies, selling exclusively to the changemakers in the sustainability sector
This is an opportunity for either an ambitious graduate looking to kickstart a career in sales or someone with B2B sales experience looking to transition into a truly exciting industry in a growing and respected business.
The Sponsorship Sales Executive will:
- Sell sponsorship packages to both government organisations and the world’s largest companies.
- Build long-term relationships through consultative selling, delivering bespoke solutions.
- Collaborate with the other areas of the business to gain a deep insight into the events industry.
- Travel to international events and sales meetings
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have 1+ years of successful experience in the B2B sales market – across any industry (desirable).
- Alternatively a graduate keen to pursue a career in sales.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Be confident and professional with excellent communication skills – you will be having daily conversations with senior figures in both government and global institutions.
- A fast learner, able to work in a team and adapt.