Media Contacts Ltd
We are searching for an ambitious account manager working in healthcare PR for an exceptional agency where the opportunities to try different types of work, forge your own career path and travel are second to none. If you would like to fast-track your leadership skills and management responsibilities whilst working for one of the most awarded and recognised healthcare communications teams in the business, this could be the job for you. As an account manager on this team, you will mentor junior colleagues on high-profile pharmaceutical accounts. In return for your innovative spirit, brilliant written and spoken communications skills and creativity you will benefit from perks such as an extensive employee wellbeing programme, private medical insurance, generous pension contributions and shared parental leave.
- One of the most well-known and respected communications agencies globally with healthcare clients in every therapy area you can think of.
- With an international reach and influence, here you will work with the best talent in the PR and marketing industry, and if the past few years are anything to go by, likely be part of some award-winning work
- Work at the cutting-edge of health and science
- Central offices in London and hybrid working.
The Account Manager’s Job:
- A key role in designing and implementing drug launch communications campaigns while learning about counselling clients on achieving communications and business objectives in the local, European and international healthcare sectors
- Working across global projects, some smaller niche pieces of business (e.g, biotechs) and other interesting accounts in medical science and breakthrough treatments.
- Lots of data milestones and congress work for a high-profile, pharmaceutical client
- Media relations skills – you will communicate effectively with health journalists and influencers.
- You will have significant experience in a healthcare PR agency or working with pharmaceutical/healthcare accounts and doing data milestones
- A people person, you’re great to have on a team and like to experience new things.
- You will have a passion for healthcare and wellness, and be science-minded
This is a great opportunity to accelerate your career in healthcare PR, with unparalleled resources, the best team, blockbuster accounts and industry-leading benefits. If you would be interested to hear more, please apply and we can set up a call to run through more details.