Who are we?
Media Contacts is one of the leading recruitment consultancies specialising in Media, Communications, Publishing, Events and PR.
We are a friendly team, embarking on a significant growth plan so we can provide even more world-class companies with our unique brand of 360-degree recruitment. This has created opportunities at all levels, with strong, structured career development and high rewards. At the same time as we grow we remain true to our ethos of providing excellent service, a professional, ethical approach and having an inclusive, enjoyable working environment.
❗ If you refer someone to us who we subsequently hire, we’ll send you a £500 Amazon voucher to say thanks!
As part of our team, you’ll receive a range of benefits so you can develop your skills and exceed expectations. These include:
So... what will you be doing?
The recruitment consultant will effectively be given their own section of the company to run autonomously, under the guidance and support of their line manager. This will combine a mixture of an established client base, plus the scope to grow it through new business through diversification both through discipline covered and geographical territory (we have clients throughout EMEA, South East Asia and North America). It is therefore an entrepreneurial role, running their own business within the wider company. This is supported through ongoing career development and training, regular one to ones and significant benefits, commission and incentives. Six monthly appraisals review career plans and where these fit within the company’s business plan, helping the recruitment consultants to keep on track and secure ongoing promotions and pay increases.
Our recruitment consultants operate in 360 degree roles and have plenty of scope for autonomy, inputting strategy and collaborating with colleagues.
- Hitting revenue targets both to achieve individual and team goals
- Account management of existing clients – over delivering on promises to ensure positioning as their number one supplier and to secure retainers and special advisor status
- New business development both within your current market and through identifying areas for lateral expansion both by sector and geographically
- Maintaining long lasting relationships with existing candidates – some of our candidates have been loyal to us for well over 10 years and many become clients too
- Attracting new candidates through networking, advertising, marketing, social media and headhunting
- Continually boosting your knowledge of your sector through reading/research, having engaging conversations, regular meet ups with key industry figures etc. Nothing should happen in your market without you being one of the first to know about it!
- Create and develop your market-specific personal brand through content creation for social media
- Improving your skills through company and external training, your own engagement with the recruitment industry and striving to be the best at what you do and to be regularly rewarded through promotion and pay increases
We're looking for someone with the following:
If you’d like to join our team and kickstart your recruitment career, please click the big blue button below!
Alternatively, if you want to find out more about what working for us is like, email [email protected].