Media Contacts Ltd
Do you work in event management in the exhibitions industry? Are you looking to hit the ground running in a new and exciting role? On offer is the opportunity for an events/operations assistant or manager to join a fantastic events company in the heart of London.
With over 30 years of success, the company are known for producing high-quality, successful events that make positive global impacts. With an academically strong and friendly team to work alongside as well as international travel opportunities, you will gain exposure to the best quality training and fast progression opportunities.
- Coordinate and manage the logistics and the quality of events to ensure high-quality, cost-effective, and well-run events.
- Devise the experience and event plan with the project team and implement it.
- On-site management: managing registration, stages, delivery, catering, and entertainment, managing suppliers, and conducting briefings with staff.
- Ensure event costs are contained and managed.
- Exhibitor and sponsor management; primary customer support for queries, follow-ups, briefs etc.
- Ideally 18-24 months experience in the events/exhibitions industry (i.e., events assistant executive, manager)
- Commercially minded
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication, comfortable talking on the telephone
- Willing and able to travel domestically and internationally, when required.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload
Everyone who applies will receive a response.