Media Contacts Ltd
Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career in the media industry?
If so, this is an opportunity to produce world-leading large-scale conferences through research and network building, setting the agenda on key industry topics.
The Graduate Conference Producer will:
- Conduct market research into your sector and discover the trending and important topics of debate and innovation in the industry.
- Build relationships with industry experts, conducting telephone research to become a sector expert.
- Recruit experts and leaders as speakers for large-scale international events.
- Formulate an agenda for the event and bring together all your research to create an engaging and dynamic conference.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to capture your target audience.
- Travel to international events and network with industry leaders.
What Makes a Good Graduate Conference Producer?
- Graduated with a 2:1 or higher from a good university (Chemistry or related degree preferred, but all academic backgrounds considered)
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Confident and outgoing personality, allowing you to build long term relationships and network.
- Any B2B commercial experience is a preferred but they will also consider entry level graduates with a strong academic background.