A recent report on UK jobs from the REC/KPMG has revealed some interesting information as we move into a new year of recruitment.
Based on December activity:
- The number of Permanent vacancies has dropped
- The number of temporary & freelance vacancies has increased at a modest pace
- Candidate availability fell
So, what does this mean for you?
- Recruitment activity does tend to fall in the run-up to Christmas (we’re sure you can relate!)
- So far in January, we’ve seen a significant rise in hiring already
- Despite the economic uncertainty, signs are that there wouldn’t be a significant reduction in recruitment activity
So, if you’re open to a new role or want advice on hiring for your team, now is a GREAT time to get in touch with our team.
How can you do that?