If you’ve studied law and are keen to use your degree in a creative setting, you may well want to look for legal trainee researcher jobs. In legal media companies, this would be the first step to a b2b journalism career.
What is involved in legal trainee researcher jobs?
- Speaking to high level legal professionals and their clients to research their work and the services they offer
- Writing features on national and international law firms, ensuring the tone matches house style
- International travel to meet with legal professionals
- Working to tight deadlines, without this affecting the quality of your output
What is required to land legal trainee researcher jobs?
- Unsurprisingly, top notch research skills
- Excellent command of written English
- Other language skills are an advantage
- Some professional experience of the legal sector can help – even if it’s just work experience
- Excellent academic background
If you’d like to find out more, check out the jobs on our website, or call 020 7359 8244.