Informa is a company that we hold dear to our hearts at Media Contacts, having been a client continuously for 20 years and regularly hiring our candidates. One of the graduate trainees we placed at Informa back in 2000 has now worked his way up to be President of Global Exhibitions EMEA, a great success story! In this review we focus in on KNect365, a relatively new brand formed through a combination of key Informa businesses as well as some more recent acquisitions.
Who is KNect365?
- KNect365 is the Knowledge and Networking arm of Informa, a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business.
- With the acquisition of UBM, it is now a FTSE 50 business, and the world’s largest B2B event owner.
- KNect365’s mission is to give customers access to extraordinary people and exceptional insight, providing unique opportunities to learn, establish relationships and do business. It offers a range of valuable products and services, from digital communications to live events. Their ultimate purpose is to help customers know more, do more and be more.
- KNect365 operates in key industries such as Finance, Law, Technology, Life Sciences, Energy and Insurance, with an emphasis on emerging technologies and trends in its core sectors
- It operates globally, with over 1,100 colleagues based in offices across the world and more than 220,000 people attending its 1200 events, held in 60 countries.
- In recent years, its strategy has been focused on simplification and growth. As part of its rebrand from the different Informa brands it has invested in and refreshed its events, brought in a greater focus on customer analytics and grown its marketing and digital capabilities.
Considering working for KNect365?
- High growth company – as mentioned, has recently taken the number one spot as the world’s largest event organiser both through organic growth plus acquisitions such as UBM
- Rapid growth means that you should be someone who thrives in and is excited by a fast changing, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. FTSE 50 resources, but start up ethos
- Trusting, flexible working environment
- 1:1 Sharematch scheme is a fantastic benefit and has been extremely lucrative and motivating for staff
- Non-bureaucratic and non-hierarchical
- Look for people who are hands-on, thrive on new challenges and can work autonomously
- London HQ based at the top of Tottenham Court Road, very close to Warren Street/Euston/Euston Square
- Ongoing growth means an almost constant need for high quality Sponsorship Sales, Digital Sales, Content Marketing and Conference Production candidates
- There are also regularly other specialist vacancies. For the latest update please contact your Consultant
Want to Know More?
- Video introduction to KNect365: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWQ6qQJog_U&t=47s
- For further information please contact your Consultant