Smart Grid Forums is an events business that focuses on emerging trends and innovations in the renewable energy sector. The company has been active since 2011 and has been able to develop a portfolio of high-quality, large-scale events in that time which inform decision makers in the Smart Grid sphere. Smart Grid Forums pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry developments and facilitate market developments by creating a platform for business critical information to be shared and discussed. In this review we focus on Smart Grid Forums and give an outline of what life is like at the company.
Who is Smart Grid Forums?
- Setup in 2011 by Mandana White who previously worked as a conference producer for media firms such as WBR, EMAP, and UBM
- Smart Grid Forums are on course to more than double in size over the next two years
- The company are passionate about driving clean energy usage
- Smart Grid Forums have a high rate of repeat business and run events in Europe – locations include London, Amsterdam, Brussels, Prague, Frankfurt,
Considering working for Smart Grid Forums?
- Rapid growth means that you should be someone who thrives in and is excited by a fast changing, dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- It’s an exciting time to be part of what is an ever-evolving, growing sector – the capacity of the renewable energy industry in the UK has just overtaken fossil-fuel capacity for the first time
- Core company values are ACE: Ambition, Customer Centricity, Excellence
- They have a modern, open-plan office in Euston – office hours are 08:30 – 16:30, Monday to Friday
- With head count due to more than double over the next couple of years, there will be opportunities across Sales, Marketing, Conference Production, and Operations and Logistics in the coming months
Keen to learn more?
- Have a look around the company website https://www.smartgrid-forums.com/
- Contact your consultant for more information